Monday, October 25, 2010

Posted by jinson on 1:40 PM No comments
I once published this recipe on my blog and here I copy it again.

Ingredients:
- Whatever veggies you want, I like mushrooms, sometimes I even add spring onions.
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning.
- 2 eggs.
- 2 table spoons of milk.
- 1 tortilla bread.

Method:
1- slice your veggies, in my case mushrooms. (I used brown fresh mushrooms).

2- Mix the eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl.

3- Add the mushrooms and mix in with the egg mixture.

4- On a medium heat, add some butter or oil on you pan and add the egg mixture, when done flip on the other side for few minutes.

5- In another pan, heat the tortilla bread and make it a bit crusty.

6- wrap the omelet with the tortilla bread, heat it again on the pan for a minute and slice it in half, and SERVE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment