Saturday, July 13, 2013

Posted by jinson on 4:53 PM No comments
We normally end up making berries sauce a reduction of mangoes and so on. But it seems that we forget the delicious taste of cherries. My nice made those lovely cups of cheese cake so I told her, I would help with the toppings. Along with some berries sauce, I made cherries sauce and a reduction of passion fruit. How to make cherries sauce, simply its all one whole step.

Ingredients:
- Halved cherries with the seed out
- Sugar
- Some water

Method:
On a pan, put sugar and the cherries and few table spoons of water or almost 1/4 a cup, let it simmer until the sugar, water and cherries become slightly thick.

Serve on any type of dessert you wish. I would do with some vanilla ice cream. or chocolate mousse.


Categories: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment